Monday, November 06, 2006

Mysterious Well... mysterious, well...

Something about Dario's comment really fascinated me, striking me as a bit of a cross between a chain mail, spam and a well intentioned message from a friend.

So I've published it when moderating my comments, simply because it piqued my interest.

Do I think that I have a problem with Life? Am I disturbed, dissatisfied and do I generally not sleep well at night?

Not (at all,) really.

But would I be enough of a cat to let my curiosity take me by the nose?

Most (of the time) definitely.

1 comment:

Dario said...

Hi Lemiel,

You are funny (at times). My comment is nothing less than 100% spam, and I'm sorry you're not part of a mysterious chain mail list.

You are aware that I read your blog occassionally. This means that you'll be tempted to check out my blog, which is not the appropriate thing for smart people. Crap, what am I to do?

Let's play a game then. When you're free, post difficult questions on your blog (it doesn't matter if you know the answer) and I'll answer them. You should be aware that you can edit my answers to make me look like a fool.

Have a great day,
Dario