Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The joys of hotel booties


Bottles of Bath and Body Works
Originally uploaded by metaphoric.
First it was the small bottles of Neutrogena that I made lemiel pilfer from the rooms of Doubletree, and now, lemiel brings back from the Residence Inn at Marriott more small bottles that were the surefire one free gift I was bound to appreciate - small travel sized bottles of Bath & Body Works Orange Ginger body lotions, shampoos & conditioners.

In my appreciative words, "Bath and Body Works, somemore!" To think that the one hotel (not expensive) that I've never stayed in is that one hotel that has all the fabulous free stuff. The aunty in me is rearing its ugly head at the thought that hotels out there which I'm missing out on can possibly be serving up luxurious, boutique toiletries, while the Hiltons and the Sheratons that I'm putting up with are serving me commercial plonk. Unbelievable.

Clever lemiel knows that these small booty bottles sure come in handy in half-bit Parisienne hotels. And by goodness, with my kind of hotel luck, they sure will.

No comments: