Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fridge Googling - I've never discovered this!

Gosh... one of those things I've frequently thought of doing but never quite actually got off my lazy bottom to put into action is fridge googling. In a nutshell, it is googling for recipes using keywords of what's leftover in your fridge as ingredients, thus hoping that the fabulous internet (tm) will come up with a useful suggestion of what you can cook in order to clear the fridge.

It has become a word - yes, not kidding, a new word/phrase in the Macmillan English Dictionary. [Click on the link to find out.]

Incidentally, even though I'm not going to ever have kids of my own (I stand by my words), I've included a new link on my blog called Parent Hack. It's a real world blog/online community for tips & tricks to raising kids. I figure it's so hard that it's about time an instruction manual was written. Who says the best household/raising children tips come from people who don't have them and well meaning aunts (like myself)??

No comments: