Thursday, December 11, 2008

America

Razorlight - America
Razorlight - America,
originally uploaded by metaphoric.
I'm in America at the moment. Each city/country/place to me is like a person to get to know. I know it's been said before, but I do honestly think that.

America, to me, is one of those friend/colleagues that is at heart a really nice person but sometimes so difficult to work with you feel like throttling them at the throat.

So I did another matrixed, sequenced, on the surface trite evocation piece.

There are three ways to read this (a guide this time because it's not as free-form as the others):
Top to Bottom are Themes - Purpose; Pleasure; Pose
Left to Right are Time Frames: Appeal; Real; Ideal

And the song choice? Well, that's a no brainer - it was America, by Razorlight.

No comments: