Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The 7 Difference...

Was just going on the net to look for a free anti-virus software to put on the new computer since the old one isn't compatible with Windows 7 and I noticed that AVG is. Actually, I noticed how many softwares out there advertise their compatibility with Windows 7, and I almost had to stop and remind myself that it's not released to market yet. Funny but I didn't notice the same thing about Vista.

This, I believe, is the difference between Windows 7 and Windows Vista, and why I think 7 will be a success in the marketplace. Amidst all the hype which is plain ol' marketing, there is actually some good supporting technical details (the support of developers... not about the code) to suggest that it'll not flop like it's predecessor.

The only question on my mind is... are they really going to keep calling it 7?

No comments: