Sunday, May 04, 2008

Another one on the playlist of life

This one has been in circulation over the radio and somehow made itself into my in-the-car playlist.

I also wanted to use this time to demonstrate the use of some cool technology. Clicking on the link takes you to a permalink on Deezer with the song so you can hear how it sounds like in case you don't know.

Not that there's much relevance to the music, but I'm planning on going back to previously tagged blogs and adding the songs if they're available!

Stop and Stare - One Republic

Stop and stare...
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here' not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can u see what I see...

And then I came across Love Song which I've been humming and didn't know who the song was by...

"I'm not gonna write you a love song..."

No comments: