Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Taking up the Musical Baton

Finally taking up the musical baton meme from enuwy who has probably tried throwing me the stick a long time ago...

Total Volume of Music files on my computer: 38.18 GB (Shameless, yes I know. I decided not to count the music videos I had on my hard drive, since that'll skew the metric. And yes, I *am* having a storage problem at the moment. How unsurprising...)

The Last CD I bought was: Sentimental Lovers by Hirai Ken (Purchased together with the LIFE is and Gaining Through Losing albums by Hirai Ken.)

Song playing right now: 遇見 by 孫燕姿 (Translations on this in the follow-up post)

5 songs I listen to a lot or that mean alot to me: (I think this list changes too often to be helpful. Audioscrobbler would be better at telling me what I listen to a lot I think...)
  1. 遇見 by 孫燕姿 (mean a lot to me)
  2. LIFE is... by Hirai Ken (listen to a lot)
  3. Sleeps with Butterflies by Tori Amos (mean a lot to me)
  4. Martha's Foolish Ginger by Tori Amos (listen to a lot)
  5. Iris by Goo Goo Dolls (mean a lot to me)

5 People I'm passing the baton to: (Unfortunately, none of them blog often, so I think I'm a bit of a chain mail dead-end.)

  1. Fe
  2. Katsu
  3. Alf
  4. David
  5. James

No comments: