Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Another Type of Piano Playing

I've rediscovered Tori in her land, now clad in seasons of mists and frost. Walking home at zero degrees, Tori's live Bells for Her ringing. Step. Start stop again. Her piano plays a different tune. I need to sit with her for a while, black and white under my fingers, delicately tracing the lyrics under my touch.

You have absolutely no idea how much I'm craving this. She plays like someone recollecting images of my long lost friend. You know how I've always said that music shapes my life. Music, and the things that surround me.

There's something to be spoken of this land where things ring true, people speak plainly, if not always welcome words, Gaiman wrote his stories and the earth itself has history. There's something to be said about the envy of friends when you're living their dreams.

I've rediscovered Tori in what has always been for me Tori and Neil land. In some way, I can't believe I'm living this now.

No comments: