Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I dream in music

The air is cool and reminds me of a dream I once had of one version of a perfect life. There is no all encompassing plot I think. I dream in sights, sounds and colours.
  1. Nocturne softly playing in the background
  2. Crystal clear glass
  3. View of green grassy fields
  4. Slender, tall trees with minimal leaves not completely lush
  5. An apple tree
  6. A glossy polished black grand digital piano
  7. Coffee in a ceramic mug on a beige/khaki tile in the middle of a khaki themed kitchen
  8. Loved one leaning in bathrobe, silent. Cup of coffee in hand, listening to the music
  9. It is mid-morning, with 10am sunlight
  10. The air is spring time cool, around 15 degrees celcius

There is emotion in the air, a mutual appreciation of loved ones and loved things. But other than the music, all is silence.

Did you think that if I got my Clavinova I'd be playing classical music?

No comments: