Sunday, December 10, 2006

New Year Resolutions (in advance)

Incidentally, in case you didn't realise, this is the 100th post.

The year is ending. 2006 is coming and going, and is no less eventful than the previous year, and probably no less exciting than the next. I'm starting to tally up the books, sweep up the papers and look for the key to lock up the year.

And in setting targets and budgets and resolutions for next year, I have come across one that I think I'm putting on the page.

2007 Resolutions (Part 1):

  1. Master cheese cake as I like it
  2. When I'm done with that, master cheese cake as my best friends like it
  3. Make kunefe - have made Turkish friends who may make that goal a little bit easier.
  4. Go to Cornwall and Scotland at least once next year (this should not be difficult!)

No comments: