Saturday, July 28, 2007

The yummiest carbonated non-soft drink of summer

I think I've just discovered the yummiest carbonated non-soft drink for summer. Recently I've been into a sparkling water phase (I think it's summer) and been concocting all sorts of sparkling water drinks I can think of.

Elderflower and Apple Teaser

Ingredients:
Elderflower cordial
Apple juice concentrate/cordial
Sparkling water

Pour elderflower cordial to 1/4 glass. Top another 1/4 glass with apple cordial or concentrate. Fill up the rest with sparkling water.

It's delish!!

2 comments:

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

sounds delicious alright.

I had always thought soft drinks refer to non-alcoholic carbonated beverages...fact or fiction?

petitemoi said...

hahaha i'm not sure - you could be right. i'd always thought of soft drinks as being manufactured by The Coca-Cola Company, i could be wrong :-P