Friday, April 27, 2007

Grey Matter

I know I've been talking alot about Grey's Anatomy lately. I guess it's just my latest new fangled obsession, as is wont to be the case. One moment it's anime, the next it's 24, another moment it's Grey's Anatomy, that's the way life is.

It's a great show I guess in a number of ways, most predominantly because it has a very well written, thought-provoking script. It's not very eye-catching at first glance, I've come across it several times without really getting drawn in, until one day I sat down to watch a full episode. And then once you get immersed, the music, narration and photography just get you.

In case someone gets irritated by the number of GA posts I'm having up here for now - I do apologize, but hey, that's the way life is. It'll pass and I'll find something new to obsess about shortly.

No comments: