Wednesday, April 25, 2007

How to save a life...

Thank you thank you thank you! You know who you are - you, yousendit users - I love you lots!! :-) Thanks to your fantastic use of technology, I'm now a happy happy muffin. So thank you thank you and thank you again.

The music is fantastic - it is so much the kind of music I play to white natural sunlight, lounging on a white sofa (which I incidentally have), smooth coffee and smiles. Or pure sunlight on green grass (now it is outside my window), blanket (red/yellow), reading a book for an afternoon.

Do you think after a while people settle into a genre? If so, what would this Grey's Anatomy genre be called? Lounge? I think Hed Kandi. Pop? I think Take That. There should be a new genre called Relax.

New song on the playlist - How to Save a Life (The Fray)

No comments: