Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ten Things to do in London in a day

Ten happy things that I'm going to do when I am done with budget and have an Amelie weekend to myself:
  1. Compile a London Day playlist on the iPod that will keep me company through the entire day
  2. Play with dogs in Hyde Park
  3. Eat a cupcake at Hummingbird
  4. Take food photos at Borough Market
  5. Sit in the British Museum (and then take some photos while I'm at it)
  6. Wear a nice floral dress and strappy sandals
  7. Buy something from Verde's - Jeanette Winterson's shop
  8. Take a set of Polaroids in a crowded shopping area (current target: Carnaby Street)
  9. Have a warm/or cool (depending on the weather) latte along South Bank
  10. Go gourmet food shopping but end up with a gourmet pizza for dinner

No comments: