Saturday, April 21, 2007

Now playing...Ivy

I'm looking for recommendations or samples for Ivy's "Long Distance" album. Featured quite extensively in the soundtrack of Grey's Anatomy (my new favourite TV series with good background noise...) I love the music! Ivy was also on the first soundtrack of Felicity quite some time ago, so again, I think this is up my genre.

But... (if only, but... the problem is) I can't find the album for a sample!! So if anyone (like little fish) happens to have some samples, can you send them my way or let me know?

More birthday wishes - Ivy's Long Distance and Grey Anatomy's Original Soundtrack #1.

3 comments:

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

haha...lucky girl!

she was in Before Sunset too!

Quality is not fantastic...I'll need an email address though..

petitemoi said...

yeah! you know what, she's ended up turning up in a lot of my favourite shows where i thought the soundtrack was nice!

i thought that you would have it! heehee... it's as one word - [myname][yoursurname]@gmaildotcom mucho mucho gracias in advance!!

.::: .: :.:. :.: ... ::: :. .::. .: :. ::. said...

u shld have three emails in your gmail. click on the url and away you go!

i've not got her album. let's just say they are "sample not for sale" items.